Sunday, May 04, 2008

Okay, now THIS is something I would never crochet

After having nothing to write about really for a while, I finally found something...

Faithfully checking Annie's Attic for the free pattern, like I do almost every day....I saw a pop up of what is one of the ugliest things I've seen. Forget socks and sandals...socks and...FLIP FLOPS?? Ugh.
Now, these are knit, and you can have what looks like one single pattern for $7.99. If you're willing to make the fashion faux pas of wearing socks with sandals. Looks like not everyone shares my taste, there's only 7 left.
While you're there purchasing one of the last few patterns (or even just grimacing) over the flip socks, check out the Sling Socks, also $7.99 for one pattern that looks like an MP3 player cover for your feet.

No comments: