Sunday, July 01, 2007

And we have a winner....

Only one person was brave enough to leave a comment about the Pit Next Door (see previous post Life Beside the Pit), and she now wins a 3 month subscription for patterns! Christal, please drop me a line at crochetsal (at) yahoo (dot) com so I can contact you about your prize. Congratulations! And thanks for catering to my impulsive silliness!

I WILL have a more rational, thought-out contest soon, so keep watching!

BTW, if you've noticed my poll at the side, I've been considering lately re-starting my old Club Pack Membership, with a bit of a difference. The ideas given in the poll are rough ideas, I just want to get an idea of how popular this would be. Just think: you would pick and choose your patterns so you won't get 'stuck with' doily patterns if you're just not into doilies, or doll patterns if you're not into them!

So if you have a moment, please let me know your thoughts on this by clicking on your choice in the poll.

No comments: