Thursday, August 11, 2011

Window Shopping

Window shopping for now!  But, I do have a brother whose wife is expecting twins later this year. : )
I think I spotted this seller in the forums on Etsy:  her avatar was enticing enough to make me click, and I am so glad I did!

DiaperCakeBaby not only sells completed diaper cakes, but offers instructional videos for creating adorable accents out of washcloths!  They would look awesome on a diaper cake, but I am also thinking some would make great shower favours, like these lollipops (click on images to see the listing):

 Some would be great in a bouquet centrepiece for the mom-to-be, like these tulips
The seller has other wonderful instructional videos for carrots, peas in a pod, cars...and does sell a licence agreement in order to sell items made from her designs.  So, whether you want to have some fun creating something special for the mom-to-be and the new baby (or babies, as in my sister in law's case!), or would like to create diaper cakes adorned with these wonderful pieces to sell, DiaperCakeBaby's shop is a must-see!

***Images used with permission from DiaperCakeBaby.

No comments: