Sunday, August 30, 2009

Okay, so it's the highlight of my week.



I've finally 'made it'! I'm just about jumping off my chair, and hubby's trying to humour me, but doesn't fully understand my excitement. Sweet guy, humouring me anyway!
I had discovered earlier today that my Dismembered Digits pattern was selected for a Hallowe'en Preview Gift Guide on Etsy by Etsy admin. That made my day.
Now, after wondering why I had so many views on one item, I discovered that it was because the Dismembered Digits were featured on the front page of Etsy for a brief but glorious time! I've been selling on Etsy for a few years now, and this is the FIRST time I've ever hit the front page.
It is, I think, the highlight of a week that included having my car hit in the parking lot (with me in it) on my way to work...less than 30 seconds from a parking spot where I'd have been safe...and a night at work that started with me throwing up my hands and wanting to turn and run the other way.
That's me, bottom centre!


No comments: