Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Rainbow Challenge

What fun, a challenge! I'd recently joined the Etsy Hookers team at (of course) Etsy. Friendly lot of crocheters, and it's so nice to be part of a team.
This challenge: to create something using 5 of the 7 colours of the rainbow. To see the entries (voting starts July 9th) visit here.
My entry, and she was such fun to make:Felicia, from Latin meaning happiness.
I had someone ask where I'd gotten the African American head/hands sets because she couldn't find them anywhere. Know what? I checked the places I knew of online, and couldn't find any either. Other heads/hands in various yarn hair colours, but no African American.
If you know of any sources, drop me a line and let me know, and if the other crocheter is still looking I can pass it on.

No comments: