Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Wednesday, June 29th

Last day of school! I was counting down the school lunches left before summer vacation, it's so nice to have days where you don't have to be out the door by 8:30 unless you want to. Of course, it also means that mom's referee role will require more hours, so mom's crafter role may have to sacrifice some hours. Or maybe the housemaid role...if I could only train the dogs to take over a couple of my 'roles'. Like, the outside work role.
I am in the process of designing a baby afghan for my niece, due in August. I may or may not take this piece with me camping. I'm leaning toward something smaller, that won't require two 1-lb balls of yarn and a couple of 6oz skeins. Maybe dish cloths. Only a few days left to pack, so I'd better decide!
What's coming in July? Well, a double sale. Since my sales end the 5th of the month, and I'll be gone, I'm posting the new sale early and will leave June's sale up. Added bonus, buy both months' patterns for only $6.00!! That's less than $1 a pattern.

No comments: