Sunday, April 24, 2011

Spring at last.

At least, I *think* it is.  It feels like it finally, smells like it...and hopefully I can get to my garden at last to remove the almost foot high weeds that had no trouble growing in the colder spring weather.

I would like to say thank you to my daughter Allie for my banner, she loves playing with graphics and creating her own for herself and others.  I may have to recruit her to do more soon.  :)

I have been working on my 70s colours afghan, and am almost done the last square and will be ready to assemble soon, I'm looking forward to having it finished and taking pictures--hopefully some good pictures--and listing it in my Etsy shop.  I love that you can take a few colours from a bright and playful project such as this:






add a few different colours, and have a very different, very retro 70s project! (Stay tuned for pics!)

No comments: